Monday, August 22, 2011

Thanks for keeping me regular (LOL!)

To my friends who check my blog regularly, even if you are not an official "follower," I thank you! When I know someone else's routine is counting on MY routine to write something new, I am more likely to follow through and put my words in the world. Thank you for your support and friendship!

To my fellow Pisces's (you know who you are) here are a few recent shared horoscopes...
1) You're sensitive, Pisces, and impressionable. You may not appreciate the intense atmosphere building, but it may be just what you need to get motivated. Yes, you're about to face a lot of pressure, but you can handle it. No more planning, no more delays, no more staring off into space. Buckle down and get your work done.

2)Have you ever thought about writing or working for a company in which you can use your excellent communication skills, Pisces? The planetary alignment emphasizes writing and communication. It's time to show the world that you have a gift and that people can count on you to do a great job. Think about the publishing business.


No comments: